Please contact any of the following people should you have a specific query. Alternatively please fill in the contact form below and we’ll be in touch. Thank you!
CPT – Port Elizabeth
CPT – Cape Town
CPT – Durban
083 250 7310
CPT Head Office: Johannesburg
Campus Manager: email@example.com
Accounts Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Manager / Academic Head: email@example.com
Quality Assurance & Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in lecturing for CPT and meet the following requirements, please email your CV to email@example.com.
- Formal NQF Level 6 and upwards Qualification from an Accredited South African Institution in Manufacturing / Production / Supply Chain / Engineering / Related technical fields.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in your field, specialisation a bonus
- Your own reliable transport (our lecturers are required to lecture on-site at our clients)
- SETA (especially merSETA) Assessor / Moderator accreditation and experience a bonus
- A positive attitude and passion to inspire and empower others!
Note that all our lecturers are employed on a contract basis if and when required. For more information please contact Diviah directly.
14 Lakeview Crescent, Kleinfontein Lake Office Park, Pioneer Drive, Benoni, Gauteng, South Africa, 1501
Telephone: 0860 278 278