Chartered HR Professional: L&D (CHRP) | Contact: email@example.com
CPT Vision Statement
The CPT education and training vision is based on short and long-range effects in the workplace. It has a vision of establishing a workplace model of worker self-management, empowerment and growing productivity in which education and training is outcomes-based and learning is a lifelong process rather than a once-off experience.
CPT Mission Statement
- Provide education and training that is sustainable through a continuous programme of reinforcing conformance in both work and product quality, based on quality assurance principles and mechanisms.
- Provide training that empowers people in the workplace by a process that infuses self-management, workplace knowledge and skills.
- Provide education and training through a tri-modal model of management involvement, OBET (Outcomes Based Education & Training) facilitation and reinforcement programmes.
- Establish the idea of customer (internal and external) importance in the workplace.
- Establish the idea of interaction in the workplace by promoting teambuilding through the CPT reinforcement programmes.
- Establish the idea of integration in the workplace by co-peration and synergy as promoted by the CPT programmes.